Friday 11 November 2016

Winter wishlist



Kiedy myślę jesień i zima, myślę zimno. Kiedy myślę zimno, myślę ciepły sweter. Kiedy myślę ciepły sweter, myślę gorąca czekolada, miły koc i sezon Grey's anatomy:).

Dziś rano po raz pierwszy pojawił się szron na ulicach czym bezsprzecznie zwiastuje nadchodzącą zimę. Ale mi to nie przeszkadza. W końcu będę mogła przestać wymyślać najróżniejsze wymówki, by tylko zostać w domu i nie wychylać nosa spod ciepłego koca.

Sezon na grube, wełniane swetry, długie wieczory z kubkiem aromatycznej herbaty i flanelowe piżamy uważam za otwarty:)

A poniżej przygotowałam kilka moich pomysłów na zimową garderobę w moich 3 ulubionych zestawieniach kolorystycznych.

Udanego weekendu moi Mili!



When I think fall and winter, I think cool weather. When I think cool weather, I think cosy sweater. When I think cosy sweater, I think hot chocolate, warm blanket and season of Grey' s anatomy:).

This morning for the first time I have seen frost on the street which is without doubt sign of the upcoming winter. But that is okay and I am fine with this. It will help me to stop finding excuses why I just want to stay at home and not stick my nose out of the blanket:).

Season for cosy and woollen sweaters, long evenings accompanied by aromatic tea or hot chocolate with cinnamon and flannel pyjamas is officially open:).

And below, I have prepared my winter wish list in my 3 most favourite colour pallets.

Have a lovely weekend everyone!














No comments:

Post a Comment