Thursday 16 March 2017

Think pink



Is a pink suit really too much? Very highly probable:). Even though I love these intensive colors, I am not saying that I didn't think for a moment in the shop, that I might just loose my mind :). Because everyone will be looking at me and there goes my 'try to fit in the street fashion style' and to blend into the crowd. Good that I never really cared what other people think of me and I was not afraid to be different. Okay, maybe not never, but since a longer time now:).

Because, when you really think of it - why should we? Isn't it better to just be yourself, not limited by any standards and 'you should' ? Isn't it better to be faithful to your own style, taste and personality? Let others stare at you. That's okay. Be different, show who you are and don't be afraid to stop following the crowd.

My style was always a bit different from what was actually fashionable and top hot. At the university or in the office, I was consequently wearing my high feminine dresses and high heels. Of course I was checking discretely what my female colleague were wearing. ha! I even tried similar styles. But surprise, surprise - I didn't feel myself at all! I have decided once and for all to stick with what I love wearing. And wear it with my head up!

So stay brave in your fashion choices, because your clothes are not only just clothes. It is a little statement of who you are and what you like. And we should never be ashamed of that!

***

Czy różowy garnitur to naprawdę za dużo? Bardzo możliwe:). Ale ja uwielbiam soczyste kolory, choć nie zaprzeczam, że już w sklepie przemknęła mi myśl, że ja chyba zwariowałam. Bo przecież wszyscy się będą na mnie patrzeć, no i nici z próbą dopasowania się do panującego ulicznego stylu oraz po prostu zniknięcia w tłumie. Dobrze więc, że nigdy mi na tym nie zależało i nie bałam się spojrzeń:). No dobrze, może nie nigdy, ale od dłuższego czasu:).

Bo i po co? Czy nie fajniej jest być po prostu sobą, nieograniczoną żadnymi standardami czy "bo tak wypada"? Czy nie lepiej jest być po prostu wierną swoimi gustom, stylowi, charakterowi? Niech się inni patrzą! A co tam! Wyróżniajmy się, pokazujmy kim jesteśmy, nie bójmy się wyłamywać z tłumu.

Mój styl zawsze odbiegał od tego co było aktualnie modne czy na czasie. Czy to na studiach czy później w biurze, ja konsekwentnie paradowałam w kobiecych sukienkach i obowiązkowch szpilkach. Owszem, miałam momenty, kiedy podpatrywałam co naszą moje koleżanki. Ba! Nawet przymierzałam podobne fasony. Nijak się jednak mogłam w nich odnaleźć. Wtedy też dumnie zadecydowałam, że pozostaję wierna własnemu stylowi.

Bądźmy więc odważne również w naszych modowych wyborach, bo przecież nasz strój to takie małe powiedzenie na głos kim jesteśmy i co lubimy. A tego nigdy nie powinnyśmy się wstydzić!







No comments:

Post a Comment